150mm Electric Angle Grinder
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: TW-8EAG012
- Power Source: Electricity
- Application: Construction
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Disc Diameter: 150mm
- No Load Speed: 7500r/M
- Rated Input Power: 1400W
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Transport Package: Color Box/BMC Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Angle Grinder
- Object: Cutting
- Disc(Wheel) Type: Grinding Disc
- Working Style: High-speed universal
- Variable Speed: With Variable Speed
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Dia of Wheel: 150mm
- Trademark: Techway
- Specification: CE GS ROHS
- HS Code: 8467299000
Packaging: color box, customized
Out Packging G.W/N.W 16/15kgs
Out Packing Size:47x36x31cm
OEM IS SUPPORTED! Your brand,color can be chosen, Packging can be customized.
1.T/T or Western Union: in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping.
2.Paypal: 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping, and customer pay 5% bank fees.
If sample, it's advised to use paypal and Western Union.If bulk, 30% payment in advance, 70% left must be paid off before delievery out of factory.If you trust us, you can pay off once.On basis of reliabilities, equalities and mutual benefits, it's our hope to have a good and long-term business relationship and business partnership.
strictly according to negotiation-done and contract each other.
Shipping and Packging: Fedex/UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS by air. For bulk, it's recomended to ship by sea. We can use your fowarder.
Better Tools, Better Life!
Shanghai Techway Industrial Co., Ltd is integrated with a professional tools manufacturer and trading company in china with 8 years' foreign trading experience till now. We are specialized in Car Polisher.We can offer OEM services. Address:Room 1503-1507, NO.100 Jinyu Road, New jinqiao Road, Shanghai, China.
Shanghai Techway Industrial Co.,Ltd
Add: Room 1503-1507. No.100 New Jinqiao Rd., Jinyu Rd., Pudong Area, Shanghai